close
close

50 Cent slams Diddy in viral message over porn star claims

Rapper 50 Cent has spoken out about allegations made by former porn actress Adria English, who has filed a lawsuit claiming she was a victim of sex trafficking at Sean “Diddy” Combs’ annual Labor Day White Party.

In November, Combs’ ex-girlfriend, singer Cassie Ventura, accused him of rape and physical abuse during their ten-year relationship. The 37-year-old filed suit against Combs. Surveillance footage showing the rapper attacking Ventura in a hotel hallway was later released by CNN.

Ventura’s lawsuit was followed by a series of sexual assault and sex trafficking lawsuits. In March, Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami were raided by the Department of Homeland Security in connection with a sex trafficking investigation in New York. Combs has denied the allegations against him.

Now, according to court documents, English claims the music mogul solicited her into sex trafficking between 2004 and 2009. English also claimed her boyfriend and another model were asked to perform oral sex on Combs if they wanted a job. This is the 10th lawsuit filed against Combs since November.

50 Cent – ​​real name Curtis Jackson – has long been at loggerheads with Combs and shared his thoughts on the recent filing on Instagram.

Newsweek contacted a spokesperson for 50 Cent and Combs via email on Thursday seeking comment.

50 Cent and Sean "Diddy" Combs
50 Cent attends the world premiere of STARZ’s “BMF” on September 23, 2021 in Atlanta and award winner Sean “Diddy” Combs attends the GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Combs in Beverly Hills on January 25, 2020.


Prince Williams/Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic/Getty Images for The Recording Academy

The rapper shared a screenshot of a post from the entertainment news Instagram account The Neighborhood Talk. “Oops! Diddy sued for sex trafficking after former porn star says he demanded oral sex from her boyfriend so she could get a job with Sean John,” the headline reads.

“WHAT HAPPENED 👀 how much shit did this idiot do? 😳LOL NO I need more episodes of this docuseries,” 50 Cent captioned the post. At the time of writing, it had been liked more than 195,000 times.

This post refers to the fact that 50 Cent announced in December that he is working on a documentary about the sexual assault allegations against Combs, to be developed by his film and television company G-Unit.

Elsewhere in the lawsuit filed by English, she claims that Combs demanded that she have sex with Jacob Arabov, also known as “Jacob the Jeweler.” She also claims that, in addition to the usual compensation for her work at Combs’ parties, she received an additional $1,000 for “forced sexual intercourse” with him. Arabov is listed as a defendant in the lawsuit.

Combs’ attorney Jonathan Davis has denied these allegations.

“No matter how many lawsuits are filed, it will not change the fact that Mr. Combs never sexually harassed or sexually acted against anyone. We live in a world where anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason and without evidence,” he said in a statement to TMZ.

“Fortunately, there is a fair and impartial legal process to find out the truth, and Mr. Combs is confident he will prevail in court against these and other unsubstantiated claims.”

The feud between 50 Cent and Combs began in 2006 when 50 Cent released the diss track “The Bomb.” In the song, he claimed that Combs knew who murdered rapper The Notorious BIG, who was killed in a drive-by shooting in 1997.

The two have publicly insulted each other since then, but things seemed to escalate after Daphne Joy, 50 Cent’s ex and mother of his son, was named in one of the lawsuits filed against Combs.